The goal of an IT infrastructure audit is primarily to determine the current state of IT in your company.
We will tailor the scope of the audit based on your needs. This generally includes the following professional and technical procedures:
- determining the basic topology of the network
- analysis of the server and network technologies
- determining software used and its licensing method
- creation of a "passport" for each computer station (of it's HW/SW configuration)
- assessment of security weaknesses
- a certified measuring of the network